any clues?

On 2/12/07, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok, I have a List populated from a AC of objects.  I have drag+drop setup
to drag one of the items from the list and drop it onto a VBox contained
view.  I need to get the x-coord relative to the object being dropped.
Anyone have a idea?  in 1.5 I used a undocumented piece
DragManager["_dragProxy"] to get it, of course that bit me in the backside
now, eh?  I used this to get the mouse coord relative to the dragged object,
combined with the mouse coord relative to the stage I can get the x-coord of
the object dropped.  Diggning through the docs so far, I can't seem to find
this.

--
Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com