> On Wednesday 14 Feb 2007, lacito.domingo wrote:
>
>> No answers yet. Could somebody confirm the leak? Or is it my fault?

I'm not sure what you mean by memory leak. But in your source you do
keep a reference to the HttpService and that will keep the XML hanging
around in memory for a while. That may be the issue. Also I looked at
your xml files, and pbentries.xml is full of some bizarre characters.
They display as Ő (which is not UTF-8 encoded by the way) in notepad on
winXP and they crash jedit and firefox if I try to view the file. I am
guessing they have something to do with the problem.