Hey Guys,

I am trying to embed a Flash 9 compiled AS3 swf into a Flex 2 app. Once the
flash swf is loaded into the Flex app I want access to all the exported
library items and there associated classes.

I have successfully achieved loading an AS3 swf into a Flex 2 app at runtime
via the loader class. Through using a combination of setting the
context.applicationDomain and applicationDomain.getDefinition(), I am able
to successfully create instances of the swf library objects

However I want to achieve this NOT at runtime but by embedding the swf into
the Flex app.
It seems logical to me that this would be possible using a RSL - but so far
no joy.

Has anyone done this?

Cheers
Matt