They are indeed two rows returned in a dataset. I just want to be
able to present such that if column1, column2 and column3
information is same in two rows, I donot want to display the same
information in the second row.

So, Display will be like this for the above mentioned scenario;

Col1   Col2  Col3  Col4  Col5
A       B     C      D    E
                     F    G
X       y     Z      F    K

I hope this helps about the question and I hope the display shows up
properly.
VVV

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, xmrcivicboix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> From the looks of it. Row1 and Row2 are entirely different rows
with
> different data because of your 4th and 5th column. They have the
same data
> but it doesn't mean the same. It's like saying Row1 is an Apple
and Row2 is
> an Orange. Even though they're both sweet, we simply
cannot "suppress" them