Take a look at the creatioPolicy property of your viewStack
Cheers
Ralf.

On 2/19/07, alanmorehead79 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I am having trouble with trying to change the state of a panel that is
inside of one of my viewstack pages.

I have a details page that changes when the user logs in. If the user
does not visit that details page before logging in, then I get errors.
I know it is because the components that I am trying to change the
state on has not been rendered or created yet. I need to have this
component exist so that I can make my state changes.

Is there a way to preload a content page for a viewstack or another
way around this?

--
Ralf Bokelberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Flex & Flash Consultant based in Cologne/Germany