I am new to Cairngorm and Flex. Looking over the store example and
several others and they all seem to use Value Objects to pass and
define the data on the client. I have a lot of data and structures to
return to flex in my application.

1.Should i avoid returning data to Cairngorm via cfc queries and return
all my data on the server via defined VO's? Does this make sense for
simple data exchanges?

2.In Cairngorm what is the best way to pass a complex structure into
the app? For example I have products which belong to product owners
which are mapped to entitlements. Should i define these all as VO's
embedded inside each other?

Thanks in advance for any advice,

AJ