From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brendan
Meutzner
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 00:03
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to programmatically change fill color (Flex
Charting)

Hey,

peopleCol.setStyle("fill", new SolidColor(_peopleColColor, 1));

Brendan

On 2/19/07, Private Romeo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a SolidColor fill for a ColumnSeries object:

<mx:ColumnSeries displayName="Staff" yField="People" id="peopleCol">

<mx:fill>

                                <mx:SolidColor id="peopleColColor"
color="{_peopleColColor}" />

                </mx:fill>

</mx:ColumnSeries>

In an ActionScript function I'd like to change the color of this fill, however
neither data binding seems to work, nor directly accessing the property:

function changeColor()

{

  peopleColColor.color = 0xffff00; // DOES NOT WORK

 _peopleColColor = 0xffff00; // DOES NOT WORK (and is bindable)

}

Any hint?

--
Brendan Meutzner
Stretch Media - RIA Adobe Flex Development