Sent this last night, but it never made it to the list?
*
Hello all. I am sure someone has covered this already, but I am new to
the list so I figured I'd ask out right (in case someone has already
blogged this or something, though I haven't found anything yet).

I have a remote multi-instance ColdFusion MX7 server in my dev
environment. I can not install a server on my development desktop,
though FlexBuilder accesses my server's wwwroot through a drive
mapping. What do I need to do to my ColdFusion server in order to do
local development?
--
Steve 'Cutter' Blades
Adobe Certified Expert

"The best way to predict the future is to help create it"