I've got a weird problem:

- When passing an ArrayCollection (of strings) to the web service as
its method argument, everything works OK.

- But, when wrapping an ArrayCollection (of objects) into a custom
collection object, only the first item in the collection is
transferred.

The problem is in Flex - I checked this using Fiddler.

---------------------

This is my DTO item:

[Bindable]
public class MyDtoItem
{
        public var Id:int = -1;
        public var Name:String = "";
        public var Value:String = "";
}

I push my items into the MyDtoItem collection as its Items:

[Bindable]
public class MyDtoCollection
{
        public var IsError:Boolean = false;
        public var ErrorMessage:String = "";
        public var Items:ArrayCollection;
}

Then I send this collection to the web service method which should
accept it (I checked the WSDL).