Just installed IE7 on an XP/SP2 machine, works smoothly...no problem.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Karl Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Just curious, have you tried your app on IE 7 on Windows XP? There was
someone else on flexcoders talking about weirdness with form input in IE
7, and since Vista uses IE 7 I am wondering if it is a problem with
browser and not the OS.

<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , Tom Chiverton tom.chiverton@
> wrote:
> >
> > On Thursday 22 Feb 2007, iko_knyphausen wrote:
> > > 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 would end up as
> >
> > This is a vanilla TextArea or what have you ?
> > Is the machine having it's CPU thrashed ?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Chiverton
> > Helping to assertively develop web-enabled developments
> > at http://thefalken.livejournal.com
<http://thefalken.livejournal.com>

> > This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
> >
> > Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
> England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered
> office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.
> list of members is available for inspection at the registered office.
> Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP means a
member
> of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.
> >
> > CONFIDENTIALITY
> >
> > This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above
> and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the
> addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
> contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than Halliwells
LLP
> or the addressee of its existence or contents. If you have received
this
> email in error please delete it and notify Halliwells LLP IT
Department