Is there no automatic way to scroll to a particualar child object
inside a VBox?

I'm writing a tool that allows the user to select a child control in
a vbox, (it get highlighted just like a row in a datagrid) and then
give them an up and down arrow to move the object up or down.

However, when you move a question up (using the vbox's setChildIndex
method) it's moved up or below the window i want to programatically
scroll the selected child into view but only if it needs to.

Right now i've just writing my own code, basically reading the scroll
postion of the vertical scroll bar and all the heights of the child
object in the vbox.... it's a hack though.

I think i've see a "scrollIntoView" method somewhere but it's not
listed on the VBox ui object.

Thanks for anyones help.... i could be missing something really easy.