Hey Tom and Juan

Your tips worked out, thanks :)

On 2/23/07, potentialunfounded <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  André,

There should be a "style" folder in the downloaded source. Drop that
into the top level of your Flex project. Then, in your Applications
MXML, specify the path to the CSS file as the source in your mx:Style tag.

If you need more in depth details you can email me at juan [at]
scalenine.com.

Sorry about the bad link. I'm creating my own set of instructions.

Juan
scalenine.com

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "André
Rodrigues Pena"