Hi Mark,

Your question is quite vague, a solid example of what you're trying to
achieve might clear things up a bit.

To access children, use the getChildAt() method, or if you're trying
to access non-display children:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/html/containers_intro_063_25.html

tile.getChildAt(0) will return the first child, then a further
getChildAt(0) on the child will return the first child of the child
and so on.

If you're treating the contents of the Tile container like list data,
then investigate using the TileList control instead.

Best Regards,
Ciarán