I'm quite new to Flex, so please forgive me if this is a no-brainer.

I have a Pie Chart control that shows a lot of wedges, and I would
like it to automatically group together smaller wedges (say all those
whose percentage value is lower than 1-2%) and display something like
"Others - x%", x being the sum of all the grouped wedges.

Is there some quick & painless way to get this to work ?

Obviously the data comes from an external data provider, which sources
the data from a database, so I don't have direct control over it (i.e.
the grouping has to be done at run time)

thanks,
Bruno