From: "Jon Rowland " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:16 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Embedding FusionCharts in a Flex application

Hi there,

I'm looking at embedding a diagramming tool called PowerCharts from the
FusionCharts suite within a Flex application. The chart is shipped as an
SWF file, there are lots of examples of use, but none using Flex. Has
anyone done this before? Basically I want to access it programatically,
and use it like you would a 3rd party control in Visual Studio - e.g.
drop it on my flex designer and access it programatically.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

Jon Rowland