"Exactly what you need to do" sounds a lot like what the filter and sort
functions can do for you, with out all that extra work. I'd check those
out first.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of e_baggg
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:48 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Need help seaching and comparing in an
ArrayCollection

That is exactly what you need to do. Create a "for" loop and get a
handle on each object in the loop.

Then, set up a method that returns a Boolean if it needs to be flagged.
This method will check the dates. if true, then inside your For loop,
flag the data object.

Note: You can do the conditionals inside the for loop, it's just better
for readability to extract that logic out to another method within the
same class.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM