Yes, but that doesn't stop the user from selecting the text (dragging
mouse over and highlighting)... Is there an easy way to prevent that?
(Other than disabling the component)

Bill

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Holmes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> editable="false"

for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-
mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or action
based on the information.