Of course, I'm moving on now.  My solution as of now has been to do a
bit of both.  I'm passing the all of needed objects (four of them)
through a custom event, and then building them as necessary in the
view.  I'm still not quite sure if this is correct or not.  My
example differs quite a bit from flexGrocer, so its a bit tought to
compare.

Sorry for the length.
 - Chris

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "qnotemedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>