How are you loading your data (RemoteObject or HTTPService)?
Are you database and application in the same domain?

Michael Ramirez
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, ravi chandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello friends i am new to flex i have developed one sample appn in
flex using php and mysql as a backend , now i can get the values from
the database and show in to the data grid. but i can only see that
data in the grid.(http://192.168.1.2/flex/bin/example.html) in my
system which i developed the appln.

> if i open this page (http://192.168.1.2/flex/bin/example.html) in
another system, i cant able to see the data , only grid is showing..
i have also placed the crossdomain.xml file in the root server

SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd";>