I've become a big believer in iterative development and in starting my Flex
apps by working on the U/I. Then, only after I can freeze the U/I, do I
start on the backend.

It's easy enough to drag some controls into an application, but I'm not as
sure the best ways to populate the controls with sample data. What's the
best practice? And what way makes it easiest to modify the sample data and
ultimately switch to developing the back end with minimum impact on my Flex
code?

If any of you have any other tips for a good Flex development process, I'd
love to hear your thoughts on that, too!

Thanks,

  Clarke