Gentlepeople,

A few days ago I have installed a demo license of flex builder and in
general I like it very much. Nevertheless, ever since, my Eclipse
blows up (either heap size or stack overflow) at regular occasions. I
don't think I have been able to work with it for longer than an hour
(average is probably 15 minutes). Before installing flex builder, my
eclipse could happily run for days in a row.

I have done the typical things of increasing heap size of the vm but
that does not help.

Are there any other tips or guidelines?

Also, what are the experiences of other users with flex builder's
stability?

Thanks!

Peter