Hi Andriy,

I found this article a little over a year ago, and I haven't looked back
since:

http://www.javalobby.org/java/forums/t18678.html

It describes how to externalize the location of your eclipse plugins so that
upgrading the IE doesn't cause you to have to re-install everything you
have.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dave.
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

On 3/2/07, Andriy Panas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hello Dave,

DC> I just did it and there are no issues to speak of thus far.

This is probably OT, but I always wonder how do you install Flex
Builder Eclipse plugin (and other Eclipse plugins too) when you do upgrade
to the new version of Eclipse?

Do you:

a) reinstall every Eclipse plugin manually from the scratch from
"Software update" menu;

b) just copy "plugins" and "features" folders to the location
of new version of Eclipse IDE;

c) install new Eclipse IDE on the top of old Eclipse IDE
installation folder and this makes a trick.
--
Best regards,
Andriy mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <dutchman%40ukr.net>