That's just what we like to hear ;)

Ely.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mikhail Shevchuk
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 12:39 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] How to align chart items in two charts?

Wow. Its amazing how simple the solution is. Thanks, Ely.

2007/3/2, Ely Greenfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>:

        by default charts compute their gutterLeft and gutterRight
dynamically, but if you need to get two charts to align, you can set
them to explicit values. You lose a little bit of flexibility in
axis/label layout...it will fit the axes to the space available rather
than choosing the best space available for the labels, but if you choose
appropriate values it should work fine.

        Ely.