Hello All,

I have an irritating problem with a draggable TitleWindow, that houses a
UIComponent w/embedded SWF.

My Custom Class extending a UIComponent embeds an external SWF File,
which gives me the ability to wrap it with code.  This way I can control
the SWF and all the MovieClips it contains, programmatically.

Basically, upon the initial Load of the UIComponent, it exceeds the size
of the TitleWindow - and instead of the TitleWindow Container masking
off the extents of the UIComponent, it literally lets the entire SWF
File show through.

Now if I trigger a Resize Event by actually sizing the TitleWindow (I
have code in place, that allows the user to resize the window), THEN the
TitleWindow immediately clips the Content properly.

The UIComponent can be controlled by the User, via a Slider Control
(which controls the Zoom Level), and the user can also pan the Component
around via startDrag() and stopDrag().  Because of all this potential
interaction, it's imperative that the Content's Parent Container,
properly clips the parts that should not be showing.

So with all that said, is there anything I can do differently, to ensure
that the TitleWindow always clips the Children that it houses?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Mike