Hi Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

I will look into your examples more and send reply with some detailed feedback.

Over here we did plan to refactor back to using modules once we had found solid solutions for each of these issues. Our main reason for refactoring out of modules was down to release date timings, once this is out of the way, modules are back on our schedule :)

regards,

Bjorn