Hello All,

I posted about this a couple days ago, with no response whatsoever.  Let
me simplify the post, and ask once again:

Has anybody had a Child Object (in my case, an external SWF 2200x2000 in
size), spilling over beyond the extents of it's Parent Container (in
this case, a TitleWindow)?

Actually, here is the hierarchy of the Controls:

TitleWindow
  Canvas
    UIComponent (with embedded SWF)

I have a TitleWindow, with draggable content that sits within - this
content is a Vector Lake Map, in which the user can Pan & Zoom.  The
whole point of this, is that the Window can be moved to a place on the
desktop, where it doesn't overlap any other content - but can remain
open, as a reference to the user.

This doesn't happen all the time, but at certain Zoom Levels.  Instead
of the Title Window cutting off the Map in the Lower Right-Hand corner
(which is the normal behavior of any container), it allows the remainder
of the Map to show - thus taking up the remaining lower-right extent of
the Application Window.  If I manually resize the TitleWindow, it
immediately triggers the Content to be clipped - and everything looks
fine.

Once again, the Map ONLY spills over, from 0,0 of the Title Window and
down to the Right.  It's as if the TitleWindow isn't aware that the
Content is larger than it's own size, and forgets to Clip everything
starting at the lower Right-Hand corner, and beyond.

Is there anything I can do, to prevent this from happening?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice offered.

Mike