From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of subeesh a
Sent: 08 March 2007 10:40
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] .NET web service and Data Grid

Hi All,

I am using a .NET web service to populate datagrid. I am converting the
result of the web service call to arraycollection and bind it to the
datagrid.
The issue is that when  there is only one data in the database, the data
grid is not showing up anything.

I have analyzed the event tree of the web service call.In the case of
more than one record, the event object is like

event.result.diffgram.NewDaraSet.Table[0]..
event.result.diffgram.NewDaraSet.Table[1]..
event.result.diffgram.NewDaraSet.Table[0]..

in the case of database with only one record, the event object is like

event.result.diffgram.NewDaraSet.Table

How can i bind the data to the datagrid in this case

Thanks Subeesh

  _____

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http:/in.answers.yahoo.com/>
Answers