An obvious solution would be to lower the resolution on the monitors and
resize all your flex components accordingly.

On 3/9/07, oneproofdk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  OK so I went on to see what the limits are. Tracking mouseX I can see
that the Panel background stop at 4079, also that's where Flash stop
tracking the mouseX !!??
The weird thing is that the Tile DOES extend beyond this point as per
my screencap.

Wonder what the max height is - we are currently looking into
attaching 4 30" cinema displays to a Powermac Pro, so it will be a
resolution of 5120 by 3200 to display this program.

Does anyone have an idea how to overcome this ? Could I extend the
Panel - make my own !? Anyone ?

BTW - in the Flex documentation it states that the maxwidth of a panel
is 10000 px ??
<
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/mx/core/UIComponent.html#maxWidth

Or am I wrong here ?