Fluid <http://www.fluid.com> designs and develops award-winning
interactive digital retail experiences. Our clients include Reebok,
Timberland, JanSport, Design Within Reach, and The North Face.

We are looking for skilled, experienced, and passionate engineers to
work on projects built using Flash and Flex. Successful candidates need
to be able to:
  * Architect complex applications using UML and design patterns.
  * Lead teams of 2-3 engineers.
  * Write superior code, primarily ActionScript.
  * Communicate clearly with team members, partners, and clients.

In addition to Flash and Flex, you would be likely to interact with the
following technologies: JavaScript, Java, .NET, Apache, IIS, XML, Linux,
Windows, ecommerce platforms, CMS systems, and web traffic analytics
packages. Experience with any of them would be helpful. Artistic,
information design, and project management skills are also valued.

Please email your resume, a cover letter, and sample ActionScript code
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
--
Andrew Guldman, Principal Engineer
Fluid Inc, http://www.fluid.com