Hello,

I would like to copy a number of attributes from one element to a second
element, but I can't find a way to achieve it

To set the scene, something like

var x1:XML = <x1 a1='a1' a2='a2'/>;
var x2:XML=<x2/>;

for each (var a:XML in [EMAIL PROTECTED]) {
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] = a;
}
Obviously the code above does not work, and in the situation I would
need it, the input elements and attributes are not known at compile
time.

Does anyone know if it is possible in a generic way to copy attributes
from a first element to a second using E4X and how to do it?

Thanks!

Peter

PS If anyone has any good links or reference to E4X material I would
also be interested. Something in between the w3schools level and the E4X
spec.