Educational price of FB is $99.  Have fun!

Matt

----- Original Message -----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon Mar 19 00:11:28 2007
Subject: [flexcoders] Mistake on Adobe's Page for Flex builder?

Hi,
I just checked the adobe's education page for Flex Builder, and it says that it
cost $99.00?
I am a student at the University of Hawaii.

Before I get too excited about it, is this a mistake?

I am totally newbie, and trying to get flex to work without flex builder is
difficult for me. I know that FB helps in getting you up to speed with flex,
and so I hope that this is not a mistake on the pricing. Also, I tried to get
flex and ColdFusion to work together, but with no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help,
John

  <http://www.johnbarrett.net/Assets/images/movinggreenwave.gif>

Bored stiff? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>  Loosen
up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>  on Yahoo! Games.