Hello,

I would like to fix a warning message when I am using my custom
ItemRenderer together with a instance of the List component. I am using
a array of PlaylistItem instances as the dataprovider. Now I made the
public variables inspectable (label, and type). And of course initialize
it in the constructor.
But still I am getting the following warning:

    warning: unable to bind to property 'label' on class 'PlaylistItem'

Beside of that it showing the values, though. I am using the following code:

    Adding items to the array:
    arrSongs.push( new PlaylistItem( "Ruby", "01 Ruby.mp3" ) );

    ItemRenderer:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <mx:VBox xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";>
        <mx:Label text="{data.type}" />