From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of fabio_sebastiano
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:02 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Module issue

Hi, thanks for the reply. I checked the lib-path and i found that it's
the right one, the one that flexBuilder automatically put when i
create a project. I've also tried to change the path and point the
2.0.1 one, recompile the application and deploy it to the server...but
it still give the same error.
I really don't know what to do, and the others flex projects still
works...this thing is making me loose a lot of time!!!

Thanks, Fabio

, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Check your lib-path to make sure the framework.swc is the right one.
If