Im trying using YahooMap.swc, but I got internalbuild error:

Severity    Description    Resource    In Folder    Location    Creation
Time    Id
2    unable to load SWC YahooMap.swc    FastAndSimple            March 23,
2007 10:43:15 AM    135449

I've browsed for SWC, so it should be ok. Does anyone know what is the
problem? Im using Flex 2.0.1

Thanks
Franto