Thanks John, that looks very promising. But it still leaves me in
the same place as running the Flex/CF CRUD wizard - it doesn't
really give me any instructions on how to get it to communicate with
Flex, all the fancy stuff I need to learn for getting the 2 apps to
talk with each other.

In other words, something like the Flex 2 equivalent of this
tutorial (albeit with a bit more text!) would be very beneficial I
think:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion/articles/guestbook_print.html

I'll probably end up using Squidhead over the Wizard though:) Thanks
very much for the link.

Shawn

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Piotrowski, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>