There's no option for TileList to pre-fetch.

If you know the thumbnails and they won't change, you can always embed
them and use a different itemRenderer that assumes the images are
embedded.  Then they are guaranteed to be there when the app starts up,
but that can slow download and startup time.

You can copy bmp data if you want as well.

Depending on how "fast" you need it, remember that in most cases, once
you fetch an image, it will be in the browser cache so the second fetch
is pretty fast.  So, you can always just have hidden loaders that load
them once just to prime the browser cache.

-Alex