Thanks again Ryan!

This theme about the specials chars drive me crazy!

I test all en 3 different servers, with php5 and 4 and checking the data with phpMyAdmin and with two diffents local clients, cocoaMySQL and YourSQL (Mac), and using the Terminal too. With the Terminal the data look fine, but I'm scared because in all another clients I only see garbage. Even from Windows and phpMyAdmin.

The MySQL have this confg:

charset: UTF-8 Unicode
collation: utf8_general_ci

and in the table and fields of my tests the collation is latin_swedish_ci

I make the comparison of the service using Firebug between the two modes (AMF0 -with remotingConnection patch- and AMF3) of AMFPHP 1.9. I can't see any difference. But using AMF0 in AMFPHP 1.9 I can write specials chars correctly in the database. This is really weird!! and I would like make it to work using the ease way with AMF3.

So, I don't know if this is a problem in the beta version of AMFPHP 1.9, and I didn't see more people with a similar problem.

I test this with all type of data and with all diffents setCharsetHandler in the gateway.php without luck.

regards

Rafael