Hello,

Question on disipatching events that I hope someone can clear up...

I have two custom components, A and B created at the Application level.

I want to send a custom event from A to B.

Inside of B creationComplete, I have addEventListener("myEvent",
myBListenerFunc);

Inside of A, on a button click, I  dispatchEvent(new Event("myEvent"))

Obviously I would like the function on B, myBListenerFunc() to be
called, but is not.

I'm sure I can do this without having to tell B that A is the
dispatcher (in B, A.addEventListner("myEvent",myBListnerFunc);)

Thanks,
Paul