Yes, I've done the google searches, and was looking for what I might find from the experts as something more specific ;p

Toby

On 03/04/2007, at 22:12 , maunger wrote:

Toby, might i suggest that for a simple request like this, maybe a
quick google search would produce results?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=flex-2+form +example&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
shows quite a few examples of Flex based forms

Mitch

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Toby Tremayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

        can anyone link to an example (or three) showing the use of forms in
flex please?  I have a client who'd like to see some samples or even
screenshots of general form bits and pieces as done in flex, so I
thought I'd see if there's anything out there I don't know about
before knocking something up myself.

cheers,
Toby

        Life is poetry, write it in your own words

Toby Tremayne
Senior Technical Consultant
Lyricist Software
0416 048 090