Any help?

On 3/27/07, Paolo Bernardini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I have nested repeaters, I need to dispatch an event after all
repeater have finished rendering, and pass the height of the UIComponet that
holds the repeaters.
The problem is that I haven't found a way to know when the final height is
available. I have tried using repeatEnd event callLater but all the methods
that I've tried, are been dispatched too soon, before the actual height is
been set.
this is an example of my situation, I need to dispatch an event that pass
techVBox.height after all repeater are rendered.

<mx:VBox
id="techVBox" width="100%" verticalGap=" 1" backgroundColor="#ffffff">
  <mx:Repeater id="categoriesDp" dataProvider="{model.product.categories }
">
     <views:TecnicalDetailsCategoriesView categoria=" {
categoriesDp.currentItem}" index="{ categoriesDp.currentIndex}" width="
100%"/>
  </mx:Repeater>
</mx:VBox>

TecnicalDetailsCategoriesView contains another repeater

<mx:Repeater
id="detDb" dataProvider="{categoria.Descriptions }">
  <views:TecnicalDetailsDescriptionView width=" 100%" description="{
detDb.currentItem} " rowNumb="{detDb.currentIndex % 2}" parentIndex=" {
index}" index="{detDb.currentIndex }"/>
</mx:Repeater>Any help?