Can someone help please ? In the following itemRenderer code for a
dataGridColumn, I'm trying to have the checkbox not show - but it
seems that despite having 'visible="false"' or
even 'includeInLayout="false"' it still shows up! In reality, of
course, I have a function defining whether or not I show the
checkbox but to illustrate the problem I'm having I think the
following is as basic an example as I can get:

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="" dataField="@itemSelected">
  <mx:itemRenderer>
    <mx:Component>
      <mx:CheckBox visible="false"/>
    </mx:Component>
  </mx:itemRenderer>
</mx:DataGridColumn>

As you can see, checkbox is forced to false always - but this is
totally ignored and the checkbox shows up on all rows!

Does anyone know why this happens - and how I can resolve it ?

Thanks,

Jamie.