Well...you'll have to look at BubbleSeries.as.  The three bits of
functionality you'd have to add are:

1) label management.  you'd want to create one label for every item.
The series do that with renderers by using a class called InstanceCache.
You'd probably just want to create another instanceCache that generates
Labels (or UITextFields, if you want to go low level).  All the series
allocate their renderer instances in udpateDisplayList

2) size reporting.  Series report how much space they need in the axis
ranges (when axes are generating axes automatically) in their
describeData method.  In that method, a series can describe a) what data
values need to be displayed, and b) how much space (in pixels) is needed
around those data values. You'll need to measure the sizes of your
labels, and make sure the chart allows for enough space around each data
point to make sure the labels are visible.

3) positioning.  In your updateDisplayLIst, that's where you'll actually
position each label.

Ely.