I don't remember any bugs like that.  Can you build a small test case
that uses regular DataGrid?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel Grace
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:40 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DataGrid Jumping

I am using a DataGrid that is mostly stock (overrode drawRowBackground
and set dataProvider. This particular datagrid has a lot of
information in it that changes every second. That's all fine.

If there is a vertical scroll bar (common) and I am scrolled to the
top, with no rows selected, it will periodically jump down to what
appears to be roughly the halfway point. This seems to happen when
something changes (and happened a lot less frequently before I put the
timers in). There is a chance that I have messed something up, but I
doubt it. I know that it happened before I overrode set dataProvider.

My real question is -- is this addressed in the hotfix? I don't see
specific mentioning of it on
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=kb401224
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=kb401224>  ,
though there are fixes in the datagrid. After seeing a few problem
reports here I'm not overly eager to install the hotfix if it is not
going to fix a problem that I am having (also, the page referenced
suggests this strategy).

Or, does anyone know what might be causing my scroll position to jump,
without overriding any functions that would logically cause such a
behavior?

Daniel