--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ely Greenfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Paul. Off the top of my head, I don't see any reason why that
should
> be happening. Can you share a simple test case?
>
> Ely.

I've tried to simplify this test case a bit.  It involves "scrolling"
of the data.  I'm modifying the min & max values for the
DateTimeAxis.

You can view my "simplified" example @

http://programming.wrighthomeenterprises.com/Flex/Chart.html

The source is also available via the standard View Source mechanism.

You'll observe two PlotSeries with the same data provider, etc...
The only difference is in the value of the filterData attribute on
the PlotSeries.

As you scroll left to 10/8 & 10/9 entries, you'll see the disparity.
The interesting part is that the tool tips for each of the plot items
is correct in both cases.

This may simply be a result of my limited experience in writing a
custom item renderer here.  I couldn't find an easier way to do this.

If you see a glaring error in my custom item renderer implementation,
I would be grateful regarding any revelation.  Thanks in advance for
any assistance with this problem!

Paul