Hello All,

My application is going to make extensive use of a particular Class
File, that relies heavily on HTTP Status Codes for error reporting.

>From what I can gather, there is a whole slew of error codes that could
possibly pop up.

What I would love to find, is a Text or Comma Delimited File that
somebody has made available for download, that I could pull into my Flex
Application (as a Hash Map).  It would hopefully show the Numeric error
Codes, and their associated Text Descriptions.

Thank you in advance, for anything you can throw my way :)

Mike