In a Flex 2 App, I'm using SwfLoader to load a Flash 8 Swf file. The
load works fine but when I call load() again to load another file
using the same SwfLoader instance, the new swf does not render. It
works fine if the swf being loaded is Flash 9 version.
I tried doing an "unload" before calling load such as:
swfContent.loaderInfo.loader.unload(); where swfContent is the content
property of the SwfLoader (previously loaded content)
This does not seem to work either.

Oddly even if I create a new instance of SwfLoader each time I want to
load a swf, it does not work.

Any help is appreciated.

Vijay