tried it, instead of calling the .loadWsdl() method, i just set the
wsdl property so it at least know where the service exists, also set
the endpoint to my asmx file, which is the web service.

Doesn't work.

--Scott

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Daniel Freiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> double check to make sure you actually have to load the wsdl.  It's
possible
> that you can just call the functions and hope you're hitting a
function that
> exists.  Unfortunately I don't have time to test this (possibly
crackpot)
> theory right now.
>
> - Daniel Freiman
> nondocs? <http://nondocs.blogspot.com>
>
> On 13 Apr 2007 06:26:25 -0700, scott_flex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Tom,
> >
> > Well, http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2 says it supports SSL but it
> > also seems to get in the way and cause trust issues for IE when
> > capturing traffic... didn't work to well with FireFox either...
It's
> > in a beta state, oh well. I'll look for another free http tool.
> >
> > Anyway, i guess i'll just have to expose my wsdl files, was
hoping to
> > get an easy hit by just hiding them.
> >
> > I'll keep looking, maybe i'm missing something easy, as usual. I'm
> > no web service security expert, so maybe the route i'm going isn't
> > that great anyway.
> >
> > --Scott
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>,
Tom
> > Chiverton <tom.chiverton@>
> > wrote:

> > > Does it intercept SSL ?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tom Chiverton
> > > Helping to continually harness professional models
> > > on: http://thefalken.livejournal.com
> > >
> > > ****************************************************
> > >
> > > This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
> > >
> > > Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
> > England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose
registered
> > office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2
> > 2JF. A list of members is available for inspection at the
registered
> > office. Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP
> > means a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.
> > >
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY
> > >
> > > This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named
> > above and may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are
not
> > the addressee you must not read it and must not use any
information
> > contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than
Halliwells
> > LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents. If you have
> > received this email in error please delete it and notify
Halliwells

www.halliwells.com.