Hello,

I'm using SOAP services that generate XML result.
I need to feed a Flex dynamic list with the XML result.
I try to use the XMLCollection AS object and I display it in a
DataGrid. But I've got some problems.

I just need to insert graphical elements (ex: MXML checkbox) into the
list.

Example:
- The first column is a checkbox (for selection of the line)
- The second is the `name' column
- Third is `date'

|Select | Name | Date
| X | Justin | 01/12/07
| | Martin | 01/15/07
| X | John | 01/17/07

I found a solution:
- I create another MXML file with the checkbox and I insert it into
the list

With this solution I can't change the state of the checkbox (true or
false) because I can't access to it with AS because it's in another file.
There is another problem: when I scroll the list, the checkbox state
is reinitialized (with the MXML state => 'false') and I can't check
all the lines together.

Have you got another solution?

Thanks