I have a java class that generates a build.as file that is included in
my main application mxml file.  The build.as file has only

public static var uiBuildText:String = "<unique build info here>";

I put in a build id, gotten from subversion.  I also include the date
for the version and who did the build.

If I ever get around to it I will blog about this.

Tom Chiverton wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 Apr 2007, bhaq1972 wrote:
>
>> we actually have a variable like this and my poor colleague has to
>> always update it before being released to our testers.
>>
>> It would make his life so much easier if something was built into
>> flexbuilder.
>>

> Ditto. Which was the original question.
> If Cruise Control has this, it's very well hidden.
>
> I suppose your CC build script could run sed over the source or something but
> that's fairly yuck too.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: