From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of adnane_1979
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 2:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] datetimeaxis problem

Hi

Can anyone help with a problem I have with DatetimeAxis?
I have some data which has some gaps over a time period for example,
but not limited to, weekends and public holidays.I want to show the
final chart without these gaps appearing on it.The problem is I must
use this type of axis - does anyone have any suggestions ?

Here's an example of how I used this axis:
<mx:DateTimeAxis Labelunits="months" Dataunits="days" />

Thanks in advance.